Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Commercial Use Sneak Peek & PBP Template Challenge (Freebie)

Hi to all :)
I have a new commercial use "Sneak Peek"
I managed to squeezed in some CU doodles and handrawn wordarts. 
Available on February 7 at Pickleberrypop 
Watch out for it :)

By the way...I'm happy to show you my new design logo, 
thank you very very much for Sheri (Jumpstart Designs)


Sweet Sentiments Collaboration Kit
by LorieM Designs and Two Tiny Turtles Designs
30% OFF at Pickleberrypop
Purchase the kit and get 2 extra packs for FREE 
 
http://www.pickleberrypop.com/shop/home.php?cat=170


****************
FREEBIE TEMPLATE

PICKLEBERRYPOP TEMPLATE CHALLENGE

I'm the February host of the template challenge at Pickleberrypop. 
Join the fun and show us your page using this template. Just visit this link (Template Challenge)
If you're still not a member this is a good time to sign in.


Sample page using this template
I used "Celebrate Kit"


Have a great day :)

No comments: